- My electric blanket. I might be an old person, but I’m a toasty old person.
- My new pudding jumper, bought as I have two Christmas jumper days at work. This wasn’t a trend I really understood until this year, but I’ve now realised that dressing up in a novelty sweater is, in fact, awesome.
- Bombay mix. The perfect thing to liven up a boring lunchtime cheese sandwich.
- Getting all my Christmas cards for free from work. There are definite advantages to working next to a card making magazine! And my advent calendar, also a work freebie.
- Only having 10 days work left before the Christmas break!