December 15 – 5 Minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010
As completely brainstormed in five minutes…
– The look on my husband’s face when he saw me coming down the aisle.
– The excitement in the days leading up to the wedding when friends and family were all coming to Bristol.
– The taste of Italian gelato and buffalo mozzarella.
– The fun of wearing a birdcage veil.
– The feel of the cold water on my hot skin as I swam in the Mediterranean.
– The feel of the warm water on my hot skin as I swam in the Gulf of Thailand.
– Being able to be a part of my friend’s wedding day in Australia through the magic of Skype.
– The amazing two weeks with my friends in Hong Kong and Thailand.
– The thrill of seeing my name in print in a magazine for the first time.
– The wonderful sense of freedom when I got my braces off and could eat corn on the cob again.
– Eating chocolate pretzels in Salzburg.
– Riding a bike through Munich in the Spring sunshine.
– Seeing my engagement ring for the first time and loving how it changes colours.
– Meeting my brother for a delicious Vietnamese lunch in London the other day.
– Hanging out with my friend, drinking hazelnut lattes in our local café.
– Learning how to dance the rumba for our first dance for the wedding.
– Doing a handstand in trapeze for the first time.
– Doing a birdsnest in the ropes in trapeze for the first time.
– Hearing that my best friend is going to have a baby.
– Discovering the delicious vegetable romanesco.
– Dancing with my friends on a beach in Thailand, drinking Chang beer and paddling in the sea.
Wow, 2010 has been a great year.